Salary range: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent, full-time role
PiLON is an award-winning, multi-trade contractor, providing planned maintenance and refurbishment of buildings for the social housing sector across London, Southeast, and Midlands. We collaborate with our clients to deliver high-quality living, working, and learning environments.
Always striving to provide the best partnering solution for our customers, we recognise that it is the people in our business who make it all happen. We are committed to developing colleagues and enhancing their experience so they can thrive, collaborate, feel valued and show agility in delivering our commercial plan.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable and experienced Voids Administrator with great communication, common sense and customer service skills.
Why work with us? Here are some of the brilliant benefits you could get:
- 31 days of holiday per year, including Bank Holidays
- Very generous colleagues’ referral scheme – we reward you £1,000 for getting your friends to work with us (T&Cs apply)
- Lots of supermarket, restaurants, cinema and retail discounts through our Perkbox benefits app
- Access to wellbeing videos, articles and other tools and resources via Perkbox
- You’ll be provided with a work mobile phone and laptop with access to all the apps and tools you need to do your role effectively
- We work hard and play hard too, which is why we have team building events and meals which we’d be delighted for you to join us at
- Personal and professional development training opportunities
Main Objectives of the role:
- Supporting the Project in administrative duties.
- Providing effective administrative support to the management team or function
- General contract duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos, e-mails and filing
- Arranging internal meetings and taking of minutes
- Maintain photocopiers and stock requirements
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail. Maintain related equipment and stock requirements
- Make use of computerised packages, eg. Word, Excel and Outlook to assist the Administration function. Also undertake copying, scanning and other similar duties
- Manage day to day queries and complaints
- Monitor and report on progress producing statistical information to input in systems and documents.
Must-haves and skills required:
- Previous experience on the role
- Social housing/voids experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office pack
- Be able to make use of excel spreadsheets
- You will have excellent telephone skills and be able to obtain detailed information from telephone discussions
- Be able to compile specifications for void properties to contractors
- Effectively respond to emails and keep all parties up to date
- Use own initiative to solve day to day tasks
- Customer-focused mindset
- Problem-solving skills, to allow you to deal with complaints and challenges in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Timekeeping and reliability
- Prioritisation skills and flexibility are required in order to meet commitments and deadlines
- Organised and excellent administration skills
As an equal opportunity employer, working inclusively across the organisation, we believe that our different abilities and backgrounds make us stronger so please don’t hesitate to apply.