We are looking to recruit on a full-time basis two Site Managers with proven experience in managing kitchens and bathrooms renewals covering the North West London area. Previous experience in delivering similar works with a direct workforce is essential.
The ideal candidate must have access to their own vehicle and the following certificates in date: Site Management Training Scheme (SMSTS)/SSSTS certificate, First Aid at Work and CSCS card. Will be considered an advantage the ability to communicate in the Romanian language.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for looking after the teams on a construction site, as well as liaising with the clients.
Main duties of the Site Manager:
- Overseeing, monitoring, and managing the progress of construction project
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff and the public
- Supervising construction workers
- Ensuring the safety of construction sites by making safety inspections and enforcing safety guidelines and protocols
- Working cooperatively and liaising with clients and/or potential stakeholders and updating them on progress
- Ensuring that contractors and staff/workers are motivated and focused
- Preparing, coordinating, and writing site reports and other necessary documents.
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
- Using specialist project management computer programmes
Skills and experience:
- Excellent project management skills
- Good problem-solving
- Customer focussed
- Decision-making ability
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to deal with issues and complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Over professional attitude
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
- Organised and excellent administration skills
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £36,000.00-£39,000.00 per year
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch with further details.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.