Salary range: £25,000 – £27,000 gross per annum
Contract type: Permanent, full-time role
PiLON is an award winning, multi-trade contractor, providing planned maintenance and refurbishment of buildings for the social housing sector across London, Southeast, and Midlands. We collaborate with our clients to deliver high quality living, working, and learning environments.
Always striving to provide the best partnering solution for our customers, we recognise that it is the people in our business who make it all happen. We are committed to developing colleagues and enhancing their experience so they can thrive, collaborate, feel valued and show agility in delivering our commercial plan.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable and experienced Resident Liaison Officers with great communication, common sense and customer service skills.
The Resident Liaison Officer will work towards minimising disruption to residents, gaining access to units and establishing relationships with all parties to ensure a smooth process during projects. Taking the lead in resident liaison work, you will be the main point of contact between the Projects Team and residents.
You will build and maintain a trusting relationship with residents, ensuring they are proactively kept informed about all planned works, and that all queries are answered promptly and professionally.
Why work with us? Here are some of the brilliant benefits you could get:
- 31 days of holiday per year, including Bank Holidays
- Very generous colleagues’ referral scheme – we reward you £1,000 for getting your friends to work with us (T&Cs apply)
- Lots of supermarket, restaurants, cinema and retail discounts through our Perkbox benefits app
- Access to wellbeing videos, articles and other tools and resources via Perkbox
- You’ll be provided with a work mobile phone and laptop with access to all the apps and tools you need to do your role effectively
- A range of travel and transport benefits including business mileage reimbursement, fuel card and/ or car allowance
- We work hard and play hard too, which is why we have team building events and meals which we’d be delighted for you to join us at
- Personal and professional development training opportunities
- Uniform and PPE
Main Objectives of the role:
- To ensure that the residents experience high levels of service from PiLON, to generate customer satisfaction, loyalty to the brand and recommendations
- Work collaboratively as part of the site team to deliver the required services in line with the contract requirements following company policy and procedures
Must-haves and skills required:
- Full, clean UK driving license and access to own vehicle that can be driven for work purposes
- Customer focused mindset
- Problem solving skills, to allow you to deal with complaints and challenges in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Time keeping and reliability
- Prioritisation skills and flexibility required in order to meet commitments and deadlines
- Organised and excellent administration skills
Desired qualifications (however, we can support you to get these, if required):
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme [SSSTS]
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- First Aid qualification
- Health & Safety Awareness
As an equal opportunity employer, working inclusively across the organisation, we believe that our different abilities and backgrounds make us stronger so please don’t hesitate to apply.