Contract type: Permanent, full-time role
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable and experienced Resident Liaison Officers with great communication, common sense and customer service skills.
The Resident Liaison Officer will work towards minimising disruption to residents, gaining access to units and establishing relationships with all parties to ensure a smooth process during projects. Taking the lead in resident liaison work, you will be the main point of contact between the Projects Team and residents.
You will build and maintain a trusting relationship with residents, ensuring they are proactively kept informed about all planned works, and that all queries are answered promptly and professionally.
Main Objectives of the role:
- To ensure that the residents experience high levels of service from PiLON, to generate customer satisfaction, loyalty to the brand and recommendations
- Work collaboratively as part of the site team to deliver the required services in line with the contract requirements following company policy and procedures
Must-haves and skills required:
- Full, clean UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- Customer-focused mindset
- Problem-solving skills, to allow you to deal with complaints and challenges in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Timekeeping and reliability
- Prioritisation skills and flexibility are required in order to meet commitments and deadlines
- Organised and excellent administration skills
Desired qualifications (however, we can support you to get these, if required):
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme [SSSTS]
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- First Aid qualification
- Health & Safety Awareness
Why work with us? Here are some of the brilliant benefits you could get:
- 31 days of holiday per year, including Bank Holidays
- You’ll be provided with a work mobile phone and laptop with access to all the apps and tools you need to do your role effectively
- A range of travel and transport benefits including business mileage reimbursement, fuel card and/ or car allowance
- Very generous colleagues’ referral scheme – £1,000 reward for successful recommendations
- Lots of supermarket, restaurants, cinema and retail discounts through our Perkbox benefits app
- Personal and professional development training opportunities
- Uniform and PPE
PiLON is an award-winning, multi-trade construction business, providing planned maintenance and refurbishment of buildings for the social housing sector. We collaborate with our clients to transform people’s homes and deliver high-quality living, working and learning environments.
We genuinely believe that the people in our business make it all happen, which is why we are committed to developing colleagues and enhancing their experience so they can thrive, collaborate, feel valued, and show agility in delivering our commercial plan.
Everyone should feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work because we value all backgrounds, experiences and cultures. Our differences make us stronger so join us today if you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives.