We are currently recruiting for one experienced Resident Liaison Officer with robust skills in managing works within the renewal of kitchen and bathrooms projects. The role is based in Wembley, London area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable and experienced RLO with IT skills and access to their own vehicle.
The main objectives of this role are:
- To ensure that the residents experience a class-leading experience of PiLON to the point where they will recommend our services.
- Be an ambassador for community engagement and social value within the realms of the role and contract.
- Work collaboratively as part of the site team to deliver the required services in line with the contract requirements following company policy and procedures.
The skills required:
- Customer focussed
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to deal with issues and complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Over professional attitude
- Organised and excellent administration skills
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service or public-facing role, in the refurbishments for the social housing sector.
- Knowledge of administration, methods of reporting and Key Performance Indicators
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme [SSSTS]
- First Aid qualification
Full clean driving license and access to a suitable vehicle to drive for work purposes.
PiLON is an equality opportunity employer.