PiLON are looking for a Recruiter to oversee the site recruitment process and liaise with the management team to ensure the progress of works on site. Due to recent success in winning new projects we are looking to expand our site teams across London and Midlands.
As a recruiter, you are the vital link between managers and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse. It involves:
- developing a good understanding of the works and procedures, the industry, the work culture, and the environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites, and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- creating and coordinating events that would attract more candidates to the business
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be working
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates
- conducting vetting to confirm suitability according to the business need
- liaising with managers upon successful vetting, and interviewing
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job
- informing candidates about the results of interviews
- inducting newcomers
- build up a database of candidates
- follow up with new starters for feedback
- overview holidays and covers
Your working day will cover the core hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, based in our Bracknell Head Office unless travelling to sites and using the offices available there.
What to expect
Work is office based but time is also spent outside the office, meeting the managers and interviewing candidates, therefore a smart personal appearance is important.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- a goal-orientated approach to work
- the ability to handle multiple priorities
- problem-solving ability
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- ambition and the determination to succeed
- confidence and self-motivation
- time management and organisational skills
- team-working skills
You must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it.
Experience in placing people within the decent homes sector.
Due to the nature of works the ideal candidate should have a great understanding of the sector.
Depending on experience it can vary between £25k-£29k. Other benefits include training, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, pension scheme, tailored perks.
If interested, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch with further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer.