Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit for a Project Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain administrative experience within the construction industry. We are offering a competitive salary package, tailored learning and training opportunities, as well as further career development for the right candidate.
PiLON are looking for someone who has strong skills in MS Excel, who is ambitious, and willing to use their initiative to improve and develop upon current processes. The job is heavily reliant on MS Excel, so knowledge of basic formulas would be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Great communication skills (Written and spoken)
- Solid organisation and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and good reporting, planning, and administration skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Scheduling of appointments for electrical safety checks for homes within the social housing sector.
- Support the Project Managers through the updating and maintenance of spreadsheets across multiple projects.
- Prepare and send out appointments, and follow-up letters to residents.
- To keep our clients updated on status of the jobs.
- Uploading all documents onto our Project Management system (photos, reports, letters, certificates).
- Extract Information from a tracker in Excel for other teams’ requirements.
Chasing Contractors and giving our clients an update.
Salary offer between £19,000 and £23,000.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please send your application, and cover letter to email@example.com and a member of our recruitment team will contact you.
PiLON are an Equal Opportunities Employer.