PiLON are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor on full-time employment, covering projects in the London area.
Main Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to offer commercial support to the Contracts Manager and to assist with the preparation and administration of monthly applications and sub-contractor accounts in line with our contractual obligations and commitments. You will also support and assist in ensuring cost reports are managed and completed on time and monitored.
Skills & Knowledge & Personal Attributes
- Previous referenceable experience within Decent Homes packages
- IT skills including Microsoft packages (advanced knowledge)
- First-rate communication and influencing skills
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Excellent level of numeracy
- Flexible & adaptable
- Ability to plan and approach tasks methodically
- Full driving license and car owner
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress following up to site visits
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at the project level
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to the project including labour, material and subcontractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to
- Supply all relevant information to the appropriate manager for review at the specified intervals set
- Assist the Contracts Manager with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time
Salary Offer between £38,000 and £45,000 per annum.
If interested, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch with further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer.