Rates: £170 – £190 daily rate
We are looking for hard-working, reliable and experienced Multi-trader with carpentry background who can join and tape (or be willing to learn) for our Fire Stopping projects in London, Kent and surroundings.
Do you have what it takes?
- Drylining and carpentry skills – must be able to erect plasterboard partitions or overhauls fire doors (lipping’s/ gaps/ door closers/ replace hinges/ fit locks)
- Valid CSCS
- Right to work in the UK
- Tools – 110v or battery operated
- Good English – conversational level
- Clean, UK driving licence and your own vehicle
Desired qualifications/ skills
- Be able to tape, join and decorate partitions (or be willing to learn because training can be provided)
- Manual handling (can be provided in house by Pilon)
- Asbestos Awareness certificate (we can support with it)
- Working at height (training can be provided in house by Pilon)
- Experience in passive fire stopping not essential (training can be provided)
Why works with us? Here are some of the brilliant benefits you could get:
- Multiple long-term projects, which guarantees continuity of work
- Very generous colleagues’ referral scheme – £1,000 reward for successful recommendations
- Prompt payments and competitive rates
- Professional development training opportunities
- PPE – gloves, high visibility vests and face masks
PiLON is an award-winning, multi-trade contractor, providing planned maintenance and refurbishment of buildings for the social housing sector across London, Southeast, and Midlands.
As an equal opportunity employer, working inclusively across the organisation, we believe that our different abilities and backgrounds make us stronger so please do not hesitate to apply.