PiLON are looking for a Call Centre Scheduler to facilitate the scheduling of appointments for our compliance teams. Due to recent success in acquiring new projects we have the requirement to expand our team and assist our project coordinators.
The Call Centre Scheduler role will be office based in our main Bracknell office.
- making telephone, letter and email communications with our customers to schedule in appointments.
- an excellent level of customer service to ensure we meet the standards expected by our customers
- a pragmatic approach is needed to enable us to achieve our delivery targets.
Key skills and experience:
- Good communication & customer service skills
- Previous office/call centre experience desirable but not essential
- Good Microsoft Office Knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Good organization and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and good reporting, planning and administration skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Previous experience in the construction industry is advantageous but not essential, in exchange we are offering the opportunity to join a business with strong growth over the past three years.
We are looking for a candidate that could join the company immediately.
The salary is negotiable based on experience and we offer further career opportunities for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year